Side Note:

I have decided to end the first portion of my book as of the Battle of the Hill. With college starting back up, I found my time otherwise preoccupied and had time to reflect on the story itself. It seemed like a good place to finish a book if I were to expand it as I surely will later on in life.
So with the deaths of more then half the original squad, some new members added, some hard times overcome, and the beginning of a new age of man, our heroes and heroins will carve a new path for this new era.
With the evils they've faced and the trials they've overcome, it's easy to say they can do anything they put their minds to. But what of Reaper? What tragic fate awaits the captain after he received his tragic bite?
We'll be sure to find out as the next Battle Logs are written. Say good bye to Reaper's Realm... and welcome the new era of man in Reaper's Realm: Rise of the Demon!

Steve Carpenter - Author, and proud writer.

Personal Note: I would like to thank all my readers, however many you may be. I'd like to thank my brothers Matt and Jeremy for being there when I need them. Thanks to James for getting me into blogging in the first place. And thanks to Sarah, for reading page after page and letting me know what she thought, and for making my very first cover page.

No comments: